Upcoming Webinars! Click here to learn more and register!
Add these upcoming webinars to your calendar!
- Jan. 17: Maker Space with Carrie Leopold (Inspire Lab) - View Recording Here!
- March 14: Making Your Summer Program Spectacular (YMCA)
New York Life Foundation seeking applicant for its Aim High grants!
The New York Life Foundation is seeking applicants for its Aim High grants to support afterschool, summer, or expanded learning programs serving middle schoolers. Aim High will provide $2.25M over three years to middle school afterschool, summer or expanded learning programs serving disadvantaged youth. A total of 26 grant awards – 8 more than last year -- will be made nationwide. Take a look to see which opportunity is a good fit for you, and apply!
- $100,000 over two years – 8 awards to be made to organizations with annual budgets of $500,000 or greater AND annual program budgets of $250,000 or greater
- $50,000 over two years – 8 awards to be made to organizations with annual budgets of $250,000 or greater
- $15,000 one-year grant – 10 awards will be made to programs to help them better serve with disabilities or special needs; applicants must have annual budgets of $150,000 or greater
Apply online here. To prepare your proposal, read the full application and eligibility requirements, and join a webinar on January 11 at 2 p.m. ET. Applications are due January 26, 2018.
Grant funds may be used for technical assistance, capacity building, enhancing direct service activities, and/or program expansion. Applicants will need to describe how programs support youth in the transition to the ninth grade. Competitive two-year grant applicants should be able to report on indicators of success such as on-time promotion; school attendance rates; improved behavior, grades and test scores; and/or the development of social and emotional skills.